[Sipnoc] SIPNOC 2018 Early-Bird Extended to August 31

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Tue Jul 31 17:54:27 UTC 2018

We're assuming you're having way too much fun on your summer break to
register for SIPNOC 2018.

To help grease your wheels, we've extended the early bird rate for SIPNOC
2018 to August 31st.so take advantage of the savings and click your way to a
conference pass today!

  _____

SIPNOC 2018 General and Registration Info

SIPNOC 2018 event details are located at
<https://www.sipforum.org/news-events/sipnoc-2018-overview/>
https://www.sipforum.org/news-events/sipnoc-2018-overview/.

Regular All-Access Conference Pass: The regular "All-Access" SIPNOC 2018
conference registration fee is $1295, and includes access to the Robocall
Summit followed by two days of General Session conference proceedings. This
"all-inclusive" fee also includes breakfasts, lunches and break refreshments
and snacks, and special networking receptions the first and second nights of
the event! Take advantage of Early-Bird Savings! Save $200 on the regular
all-access rate if you register before August 31, 2018!

Full Member All-Access Pass: Individuals from SIP Forum Full Member
companies save even more ($300 to be exact) on an Early-Bird All-Access
Pass! (Please note that in order to qualify for this rate, you must be
employed by a SIP Forum Full Member company.) If you qualify, please send an
email to sipnocinfo at sipforum.org to obtain the exclusive Full Member
discount code.

Robocall Summit Only Pass: Just want to attend the Robocall Summit? No
problem! Simply select this registration type, with an associated fee of
$595.

Conference Sessions Only Pass: Aren't interested in the Robocall Summit but
want to attend the General Sessions part of the conference? We have you
covered! Register by selecting the "Conference Sessions Only" option. The
regular "Conference Sessions Only" Pass is $1095 for two days of conference
proceedings, meals and breaks, and the Beer and Gear Networking Dinner
reception. Take advantage of Early-Bird Savings! Save $100 on the
conference-only rate if you register before August 31, 2018.

Please visit https://www.regonline.com/sipnoc2018 to register. Note that a
new browser page will open taking you to our registration application