[SIPForum-discussion] help

Kohila Devi S kohila at adtl.co.in
Thu Mar 14 06:33:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am working in VoIP project for audio calling. I have integrated pjsip with my project which is developed in Qt. I have achieved  the following features :

1.       Audio call from P1   to P2

2.       Audio call from P1 to P2,P3,P4 etc...

3.       Conference call between P1,P2 ,P3 ,P4 etc.

I need to do:

1.       Now the conference is going on between P1,P2,P3,P4. Now P1 wants to call P4 separately. After calling P1 to P4, my existing P2 and P3 is on hold. But I want P2 and P3 also should speak parallel . After I disconnect the call from P1 and P4, these two also should join back that conference which was going on.

Iam using hold and re-invite function of pjsip.

2.       Also I need to give an incoming alert popup window for accept and cancel the call. What's the function for popup window.

Please send me the solution for my queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Kohila.S.