[SIPForum-discussion] Query on SIP re-invite

Serrano, Angel (CCI-Atlanta) Angel.Serrano at cox.com
Tue Mar 22 14:24:35 UTC 2016

Reinvites  also occurs  after the initial invite,  when the application server sends a challenge to the invite with a 401 unauthorized.  Also after the registration timer expires.  Sip is well documented,  RFCs are a great resource.

COX
Angel Serrano
Premise Technologies
404-269-8093 (Office)
470-658-7571 (Cell)
6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA. 30328
Visit the MyAxis page: TechOps
 Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to do so.