[SIPForum-discussion] Help with Request URI and To Field

Larry Gray lgray at bgibson.com
Tue Sep 8 19:23:43 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums and I'm hopeful to expand my knowledge here.  I have situation I can't wrap my head around.  I have a SIP trunk provider to PBX connection through a local Border Gateway.

Provider<====>Border Gateway<====>PBX
x.x.76.80<====>x.x.79.98==10.10.2.5<====>10.10.2.2

When the provider send us an incoming call, we get the following in the invite:
INVITE: xxx-xxx-xxxx at x.x.79.98<mailto:xxx-xxx-xxxx at x.x.79.98>