[SIPForum-discussion] Load call test for sip audio calls with DTMF

Manish Anand manishanand.t at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:26:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am facing one issue, when I am running the sip script on test server,
prack 200 ok response is getting timed out, but I can see Invite 200 Ok
response which I am sending after prack 200 ok response is getting
successful.

Same scenario is working in dev environment.

Please help me..

Thanks,

Manish Anand

--