[SIPForum-discussion] Special Offer for SIP Forum Members - Offer Ends Soon

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Thu Jan 22 18:46:06 UTC 2015

Where Business and IT Meet – Special Discount Ends Soon

View the  <http://%3celqdomain%20type=1/%3e/e/es.aspx?s=%3cspan%20class=eloquaemail%3esiteid%3c/span%3e&e=%3cspan%20class=eloquaemail%3eelqemailsaveguid%3c/span%3e&elq=%3cspan%20class=eloquaemail%3erecipientid%3c/span%3e> web version.

 <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> Enterprise Connect

 <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/registration/?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> REGISTER NOW

MARCH 16-19, 2015 |
GAYLORD PALMS, ORLANDO, FL

Network with the Experts and Your Peers
Register Now <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/registration/?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>  and Save an Additional $100!

 <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> discount

It's a new era in communications: We get broadband in our homes, on our desktops and we carry around more communications capability on our smartphones than anyone could have imagined just a few short years ago.

And it's a new era for  <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> Enterprise Connect: We're celebrating our 25th year of delivering a conference designed with one objective: Helping you maximize your enterprise's investments in communications and collaboration systems, software, applications and networks.

You'll hear vendor-neutral information and research to help you unify and streamline your communications and collaboration platforms and services. The conference sessions will answer your technology questions and offer roadmaps for how to work with the lines of business to achieve higher levels of usage and adoption.

The conference agenda will address the following key technology/functional areas <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/tracks.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> :

icon

Unified Communications  <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/unified-communications.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>

icon

Mobility  <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/mobility.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>

icon

Video  <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/video.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>

icon

UC and the Cloud <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/cloud.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>

icon

Communications Software Architectures <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/communications-software-architectures.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>

icon

Customer Experience/Contact Center  <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/contact-center.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>

In addition to the conference program you will hear Keynotes <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/keynotes.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>  from top execs at Cisco, Microsoft and Avaya as well as  <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/conference/keynotes.php?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> General Session panels on the full range of platforms, services and applications that will ensure your migration to next-gen communications and collaboration systems is successful.

Enterprise Connect is both a terrific conference and the industry's leading Exhibition <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/2015/exhibitor-list/?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> . In fact, the Enterprise Connect Expo is the ONLY place to find ALL of the leading equipment, software and service providers in one location.

 <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/registration?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> REGISTRATION NOW + EXTRA SAVINGS

 <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/registration?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> Register with code SIPFORUM for an Entire Event or Tue-Thurs Conference pass and save $100* off the current rate. Teams of 3 or more and you save another $100 per person!

Sponsors <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/2015/exhibitor-list/?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM>

Diamond

 <http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/2015/exhibitor-list/?_mc=EM_DB_LE_ECOR15_SIPFORUM> Diamond Sponsors
Platinum
AT&T, Comcast Networks, CorvisaCloud, Genesys Telecommunication Laboratories, HP, InContact, Interactive Intelligence, Jupiter Systems, Mitel Networks Corporation, NEC, Oracle, Plantronics, Samsung Electronics, Sonus Networks, SOURCE, Inc., Twilio, Inc., Vidyo, Inc., West IP Communications

*Discount applies to Entire Event and Tue-Thu Conference Passes. Discount calculated based on the current price, is not combinable with other offers. Offer good on new registrations only.

 <http://twitter.com/enterprisecon> Twitter  <http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Enterprise-Connect/112832115412957> Facebook  <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2710052> Linkedin  <https://plus.google.com/105238483334039294947/> Flickr  <http://www.flickr.com/photos/enterpriseconnect/> Blog

Enterprise Connect c/o UBM Tech
1200 Jorie Blvd. Suite 215 Oak Brook, IL 60523.

© UBM Tech 2014. All Rights Reserved.  <http://legal.us.ubm.com/privacy-notice-highlights/> Privacy Policy

UBM Tech