[SIPForum-discussion] RTP packet loss

Aniella Juverdeanu Aniella.Juverdeanu at telus.com
Mon Feb 16 23:08:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

You might need to analyze the Jitter buffer on the segment that is the access into your network. If yours I setup too low, then RTP packets are discarded. Usually this happens if the access is from IP networks where there is no QOS (i.e. ISP providers). AudioCodes has a good approach to this adaptive jitter buffer – can provide up to 1-2 sec JB

Thanks
Aniella