[SIPForum-discussion] Failed called dial-up modem and fax

Rafael Diego Farias de Oliveira rafaeldiego21 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:19:19 UTC 2015

Hello,

I would like to share with you some of my esperiência on the subject
addressed.
Daily realize voice network migration, tdm to sip and encounter many
problems in relation to fax and dial-up modem
In some cases resolve by adjusting the speed of the equipment, but there
are cases that can not solve.
I have a question on how to perform a more effective troubleshooting, for I
perceive that this is a problem of SIP technology, for these attributes.
To adjust the codecs, but sometimes it does not.
Working with Cisco and HP routers and no matter what type of router the
problem is always the same.
I wonder if anyone has experience on this subject.
What in the sip could impact on the problem seems addressed attributes.
I appreciate the opportunity to be posting on this site.

Sds,