[SIPForum-discussion] Delayed 100 Trying

Shah Hussain Khattak shahhusayn at msn.com
Mon Aug 10 13:03:33 UTC 2015

I have two questions:
Have you checked why server is not generating 100 Trying right away after receiving Invite? As per my understanding your Proxy server should generate 100 Trying after getting Initial Invite from Client A. As only call signaling is going on, if client B is not getting any Acknowledgement from Client A side, i think the call should timeout after a few instances anyway..
I will wait for for more experts to comment on this..
Regards, Shah Hussain

An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. (Mohandas Gandhi)
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." (Robert Frost)