[SIPForum-discussion] ITFS Term vendor question

Kenny Wilder kenny at ecttelecom.com
Mon Sep 22 17:11:26 UTC 2014

Nick,

If you are looking for International Toll Free Numbers I should be able to help you as follows:

Example #1: Someone in say India calls someone in India via an International Toll Free Number for that specific country. The billing could be with a company in that country or a country somewhere else such as the US.

Example #2: A business or call center in a country that receives a specific Toll Free Number(s) that originate in the US. My US Toll Free Origination Rates are as low as $0.0079 USD.

Let me know if you need my help.

Thanks,

About ECT Telecom
http://www.ecttelecom.com/about-ecttelecom

*   We are the Telecom Consultant for the largest call center organization in the USA  – over 375 call centers
  *   We hold the World Record for Internet T1, E1 and DS3 circuits – Over 700 circuits sold in 2001
Kenny Wilder
President | CEO
Phone: 850.936.5887 | Mobile: 850-384-1731 | Fax: 772.325.2297
kenny at ecttelecom.com<mailto:kenny at ecttelecom.com> | www.ecttelecom.com<http://www.ecttelecom.com/>

ECTtelecom
Best Solutions. Best Service. Best Price. Period!
SIP Trunking | Outbound Termination | Inbound Toll Free | International A-Z) | Cloud-Based Call Center Solutions | Virtual Desktop (VDI) | Hosted Predictive Dialer | Hosted PBX | MPLS | Internet Bandwidth | Conferencing-Audio-Web-Video

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of qcorba
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:13 AM
To: Nick Crocker
Cc: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] ITFS Term vendor question

Hi Nick,

TF doesn't mean free call. It's just called party pays.

So an ITFS number in Singapore would probably be terminated overseas. And there is business agreement for the originating network in Singapore to bill the terminating network instead of the caller.

Hope this helps.

Nick Crocker <nick.crocker at gmail.com<mailto:nick.crocker at gmail.com>> 於 2014年9月17日星期三 寫道:
Hi everyone,

I have a question that I am hoping someone will have an answer to. We have recently deployed gear internationally and are turning up customers off this gear in various countries, we have ran into a situation that we did not plan for which is in-country toll free termination. For example a customer in Singapore needs to dial an in-country 800NNNNNNN TN and all of our carriers are looking at us like we have two heads. They will give us ITFS numbers of course but when we ask to term an ITFS call on them they act like it is not possible. This is coming from all the major players, ATT, Verizon, L3, Tata, DT, Colt, PCCW the list goes on and on.

Can someone shed some light on how you might be accomplishing this, I have a hard time believing that customers are being told they cannot dial TF numbers in their own country.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Nick
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20140922/055409a0/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list