[SIPForum-discussion] ITFS Term vendor question

Kenny Wilder kenny at ecttelecom.com
Mon Sep 22 17:11:26 UTC 2014

Nick,

If you are looking for International Toll Free Numbers I should be able to help you as follows:

Example #1: Someone in say India calls someone in India via an International Toll Free Number for that specific country. The billing could be with a company in that country or a country somewhere else such as the US.

Example #2: A business or call center in a country that receives a specific Toll Free Number(s) that originate in the US. My US Toll Free Origination Rates are as low as $0.0079 USD.

Let me know if you need my help.

Thanks,

About ECT Telecom
http://www.ecttelecom.com/about-ecttelecom

  *   We are the Telecom Consultant for the largest call center organization in the USA  – over 375 call centers
  *   We hold the World Record for Internet T1, E1 and DS3 circuits – Over 700 circuits sold in 2001
Kenny Wilder
President | CEO
Phone: 850.936.5887 | Mobile: 850-384-1731 | Fax: 772.325.2297
kenny at ecttelecom.com<mailto:kenny at ecttelecom.com> | www.ecttelecom.com<http://www.ecttelecom.com/>

ECTtelecom
Best Solutions. Best Service. Best Price. Period!
SIP Trunking | Outbound Termination | Inbound Toll Free | International A-Z) | Cloud-Based Call Center Solutions | Virtual Desktop (VDI) | Hosted Predictive Dialer | Hosted PBX | MPLS | Internet Bandwidth | Conferencing-Audio-Web-Video