[SIPForum-discussion] Offer Answer spec.

ashish rawat ashish_rawat1986 at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 20 05:42:57 UTC 2014

Hello Murali,

This is not a fax call. For some reason this provider offers both T38 and audio in a single offer (which is rare but technically not incorrect).
Call is dropped by CUBE with invalid SDP as it recieves T38 in the SDP answer from Broadsoft in the 3rd Invite transaction. Although CUBE has already rejected the T38 stream in the 2nd Invite transaction earlier.

Thanks,
Ashish Rawat