[SIPForum-discussion] Muting issue on a SIP trunk with vendor

Wayne Davies wdavies at broadsoft.com
Fri May 2 00:14:35 UTC 2014

The signaling is very basic and on the surface appears normal / good. The
BYE that is sent by the original UAC has Q850 cause code of 10 which is
“normal call clearing” so again nothing sinister there. The only thing I
noted was the timing which was 31sec between INVITE and BYE – so could be a
timer firing – if the timing is consistent in multiple cases then debug of
the user agent needs to be done to determine why it is sending BYE, check
each point in the flow assuming there will be SBC, Proxy, B2BUA, other
involved.

Reason: MVTSLocal;cause=10;text="BYE received"