[SIPForum-discussion] Sipp with stateless proxy

Aditya Prakash adipra90 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:13:42 UTC 2014

hi all
can any one plz explain me what does it mean "maximum dialog in as
session"..
according to my knowledge wen UA sends INVITE request and 200 OK comes from
server then a session is established...but i m unable to get the meaning of
a dialog within a session...
for a single call how many dialog can we have?? .

do reply

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Kapoor, Geetika <geetika.kapoor at hp.com>
wrote:

>  Okay what I have is
>

> Sipp client        ||stateless proxy(designed by us)||        Sipp server
>

> My doubt if sipp can  work with stateless proxy. It works with statefull
> proxy that I know.
>

> Thanks
>
> Geetika

Aditya prakash(SDDE)