[SIPForum-discussion] reINVITE sent by callee before receiving ACK

AOEKING aoeking at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 17:47:10 UTC 2014

tester voip,

Normally re-INVITE's are failing either with the unsuccessful dialog or
something wrong with your SIP packet. As Aniella explained we cannot say
that there is a successful dialog by looking at the diagram. Best way to
analyse this issues is take a trace from the ACK receiving end point.
Anyway sending re-INVITE before established the session is not acceptable.

Cheers
Nuwan