[SIPForum-discussion] Caller is sending a RE-INVITE after 200 OK

Kashif Husain kashifhusain29 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:44:16 UTC 2014

Please check the Cseq of reINVITE. Is it really a reINVITE or caller is
just ignoring the received 200 OK and re-transmitting the same INVITE.
If it's really a reINVITE that is send before receiving ACK then I think
it's an incorrect implementation on caller side.

Thanks,
-kashif

*"All you need is ignorance and confidence and success is sure."*
-Mark Twain

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Ranjit Avasarala <ranjit.avasarala at gmail.com