[SIPForum-discussion] Muting issue on a SIP trunk with vendor

Shah Hussain Khattak shahhusayn at msn.com
Tue Apr 29 05:58:37 UTC 2014

Hello SIP Gurus,
I hope you all will be doing great. Currently, we are facing muting issue on a SIP trunk with one of our vendor. I tried to check the traces, but was not able to identify any parameter, which might be causing the problem. So i am attaching the .pcap trace of one call on which we got muting for your keen eyes to kindly find some abnormal parameter which might be causing the problem.

Kind Regards,

An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. (Mohandas Gandhi)
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." (Robert Frost)
Shah Hussain