[SIPForum-discussion] Should ACK sent by SS1 before receiving from UAC?

qcorba qcorba at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 00:59:23 UTC 2013

On PSTN side, the call is treated as answered and CDR is generated as such. SIP require ACK before the call is treated as answered. However, there are SS which allow the generation of CDR as answered upon 200.

Regards,
Eric

從我的 iPad 傳送

siddharth sharma <sid77sharma77 at gmail.com> 於 2013年8月29日 下午7:51 寫道: