[SIPForum-discussion] 5 minute cut-off

Tristan Bulandus tristanbulandus at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 03:33:43 UTC 2013

Hi guys.

Genband A2 is currently peered to Huawei Softswitch.

Genband A2 has the following terminals that register to it:
 a. Genband IP Phone
 b. Grandstream IP Phone
 c. IOS
 d. Android
 e. PC Client

Now, I try to call to Numbers routed at the Huawei Softswitch from the following terminals and experience:
a. Genband IP Phone calling Huawei - Call NOT cut-off
b. Grandstream IP Phone calling Huawei - Call NOT cut-off
c. IOS calling Huawei - Call cut-off at 5 minutes
d. Android calling Huawei - Call cut-off at 5 minutes
e. PC Client calling Huawei - Call NOT cut-off

May I request what has to be adjusted on the IOS and Android clients please? I've attached a summary of the SIP Invites being generated by terminals.

Thanks!