[SIPForum-discussion] audio problem with G.723, B party can hear properly but A party cannot.

Prakash Singh Chaudhary prakashsinghchaudhary at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 07:12:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, G.723 is supported in our SBC and by our egress
carrier as well.
The thing is I am getting voice issues only with this particular carrier
who is using Alcatel Lucent and I have verified in different ethreal traces
and ptime was 30ms for both ingress and egress legs.

Regards.
Prakash Singh Chaudhary