[SIPForum-discussion] Technique for comparison of two media files

chandrasekhara.madduri at wipro.com chandrasekhara.madduri at wipro.com
Thu Oct 24 14:05:39 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am in need of a robust mechanism to compare two media streams. Please suggest one and I have a TTCN simulated Rtp Client receiving a ring back tone from MTAS. This is again followed by a network announcement for any of the supplementary services based on the configuration on the node.

I need to now verify the received early media (RBT or announcement) with the reference file I have with me on my hard disk. I tried octect to octet comparison but observed it is not always a reliale technique.

Please suggest a good mechanism.

Best Regards,

Chandra