[SIPForum-discussion] Change of contact field when behind NAT

rahul sankanur rahul.sankanur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 12:04:01 UTC 2013

Hi Vijay ,
Thank you for the reply..

I see that when I connect 2 devices behind the same NAT and enable STUN in
both , I cannot get media through the mapped ports..Is this behavior proper
??

I see that the router is not routing the media to the other device (present
in same NAT) through the public side NAT... But both the devices do send
media but CAN't RECEIVE any..

I have tried it with 3 routers and find that all the routers are NOT
forwarding the packets to the other device.....

Is it a behaviour of Router NOT to route packets within the same NAT
through mapped ports???

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Sankanur