[SIPForum-discussion] Phantom Calls on ATA

Jorge jwalcantara at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:52:40 UTC 2013

There are many types of ATAs, what kind are you having problems with?

You may be able to set an ACL in the ATA or Router to only allow your SBC or
you gateways IP address on  port 5060, if  this is the signaling port you
are using.

But this only helps if the vandals do not know your source address, because
if they know it they may spoof you address.

Sounds like someone that knows your set up is exploiting you ATAs.

Good Luck,