[SIPForum-discussion] Require 100rel in 18x Response

Stephen James sjames_1958 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 12:11:37 UTC 2013

Once the INVITE contains a Supported:100rel it is at the discretion of the UAS whether to ask for PRACK.
Generally, responses with bodies that must be received by the UAC are sent with Require: 100rel
Not having the exact details on the 183, this looks to be a uac problem.

Stephen James
sjames_1958 at yahoo.com

We are not princes of the earth, we are the descendants of worms, and any nobility must be earned.