[SIPForum-discussion] What is Session timer ?

Stephen James sjames_1958 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 20:55:42 UTC 2013

Session timer is used as a mechanism to determine if both ends still have the
same session state.

Without session timer, there is no per call audit/keep alive to determine if the
call is still up .

Stephen James
sjames_1958 at yahoo.com

We are not princes of the earth, we are the descendants of worms, and any
nobility must be earned.