[SIPForum-discussion] Processing a SIP message containing multiple Request-Lines

Banda, Srinivas (Srinivas) sribanda at avaya.com
Fri Jun 7 14:30:19 UTC 2013

Hi Jagan,

Ideally all the SIP messages should contain one Request-Line. Here we see three Request-Lines, so it is a bad request and I feel it should be responded with 400 Bad Request. Some entity in the n/w might be manipulating the SIP message to contain multiple request lines.
By the way what is the Method Name added in the C-Seq Header?

Regards
Srinivas