[SIPForum-discussion] [Sip-implementors] Address change in "Via" field from private IP to public IP.

Abinash Sarangi s_abinash at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 18:34:07 UTC 2013

Hi Gaurav,
please see what is the AOR status of this endpoint in your server(cli command would help). on or before expiration if the client is re-registering , check the AOR now..are you getting a "received=<IP>" and rport=<port> in the Via header in the response packet. that would clearly mention if the NAT is sip aware ..

Thanks

-Abinash