[SIPForum-discussion] A questions about sip

Rudra Kant Kanth rudra.k1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 17:43:57 UTC 2013

Hi Sumanta,

This is a deliberative recommendation in the RFC now, in order to follow
the offer-answer model. You may wish to go through the RFC 3264 which
provides the logic in complete detail.

Should you have more questions or wish to share what you have understood, I
would be happy to hear back.

Regards,
Rudra