[SIPForum-discussion] Why CANCEL cannot be in Same trasaction like ACK for Non 2xx response

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:59:49 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

We had discussed a lot about the CANCEL transaction.What I believe RFC
mentions this as a different transaction even if there is always a touch n
go logic against this.
So shall we agree to the line mentioned in the RFC or can we get some reply
from the official person from IETF.

But I believe there should not be any problem of any kind in the call
processing due to this.

I believe we all need a bit of official clarity on this part.

Regards
Abhisek Acharya

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:44 AM, Gottfried, Hal F <hal.gottfried at verizon.com