[SIPForum-discussion] issue of the VoIP for the point-of-sale terminals

murat buker murat_buker at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 00:32:08 UTC 2013

Thanks. Still I don't get it. If offerer offers 3 different codecs (
example g729,g711,g722), how can it allocate its dsp resource... As if
it is g729 or as if it is g711 or as if it is g722 or for all of them
separately ? It is not a resource wise behavior and not logical in my
opinion.

But again thanks, I will research little bit more.

Murat Buker