[SIPForum-discussion] Call Rejected

Binan AL Halabi binanalhalabi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 08:59:26 UTC 2013

Hi ALL,

If there is a problem with codecs, the endpoint would send "488 Not Acceptable here".  Sending CANCEL in this case is implementation specific behaviour. Check if you have this.

As i said in another thread in this forum, maybe there is timer which triggers the CANCEL but this is also not standard behaviour (sending CANCEL in proceeding state). It is depends on the implementation. Check this also.

Thank you.

// Binan.