[SIPForum-discussion] Call Rejected

sumit singh sksingh2k9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 18:38:41 UTC 2013

Hi Murali,

Can you attach wieshark or much descriptive Trace.

CANCEL can be generated by many reasons :
1. After 183 if the UAC will not get any 200 (OK), the timer will expire
after 30 secs, and it generates CANCEL request.
2. The codec offered between your gateway and supplier gateway may be
G.729. but the end user may not support that.

Regards
Sumit Singh