[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding CRLF

Prem chandiran toprem.m at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 03:52:41 UTC 2012

Hi vijay,
Thanks for your reply my concern is at the end of sdp . For example

v=0©®
                 05
o=Tesla 2890844526 2890844526 IN IP4 lab.high-voltage.org©®      59
s=Phone Call©®
            14
c=IN IP4 100.101.102.103©®
      26
t=0 0©®
                07
m=audio 49170 RTP/AVP 0©®
 25
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000©®
    22
*©®
                     2*

whether the last CRLF should be taken for content-length or it can be
skipped.
Whether the content-length should be 158 or 160

i am facing this issue with only one specific UA. That one UA is informing
that content-length must be 160 where as other UA which inculdes
xlite,eyebeam few more UA's are ok with content-length 158.

Regards,
 Prem Chandiran