[SIPForum-discussion] Stuck with CANCEL METHOD

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 03:53:46 UTC 2012

Hey Kareena,

I think I understood your question.I belive CFNA stands for call forward no
answer.

For CANCEL everything MUST remain same.Like From-tag,To-tag and all.

Dialog is never established when a CANCEL is sent.Dialog is only
established only after a 200 OK response.As long as Dialog ID is concerned
you get that when 180 response comes and this is called as dialog's early
state.

Could you please send me all the necessary traces with all the IP address
details.

Regards
Abhisek Acharya