[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Softphone - Inband Tone Detection

mehmet eng.mehmetozi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 07:13:10 UTC 2012

Hi Rohan & Suranga & Mehmet,

Thanks for your answers.

@Rohan : I guess I can not get any opensource/free application
software from those companys. Am I wrong?

@Suranga : I have checked a bit OPAL and could not see it is
supporting inband tone detection (Not rfc2833 or not rfc4733, I mean
the dtmf info which is received within RTP stream).

@Mehmet : I have checked Sjphone and I guess it is not opensource.
Also according to the manual I could not find anything regarding
inband tone detection received from remote RTP stream

Regards
Mehmet