[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Error 481

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:37:03 UTC 2012

Hey Buddy,

My initial question to you is open the INVITE message and check the FROM
and TO header.Also try to check the TO header in specific.There should be
no TO-TAG present in the TO header.As the Initial INVITE never contains a
TO-TAG.

481 means call-leg does not exist.You are saying call gets disconnected
after 5 minutes.Which means the call gets disconnected after the session is
established.Can you please check if the RE-INVITE contains the same FROM
and TO TAG or not.

Also Please send me the full wireshark trace and IP addresses.So that I can
quickly check and get back to you.

Regards
Abhisek