[SIPForum-discussion] Application of B2BUA?

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:44:16 UTC 2012

When we say topology hiding then we should talk about ALG.Application layer
gateways.They have the public IPs exposed to the carrier side and then they
got the internal IP on the LAN side and end of the day they also work as a
B2B User-agent.So hopefully we now know what does a B2B UA do.

Waiting for comments.

Regards
Abhisek Acharya
GS-LAB,PUNE