[SIPForum-discussion] Call Hold , How to validate during call Hold our session is alive?

Stephen James sjames_1958 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 18:00:57 UTC 2012

If you are using SDP with sendonly attribute and not IP of 0.0.0.0 RTCP packets
will be flowing during call hold.
Also, you can use 4028 session timer functionality at the SIP layer to detect
session livelyness.

Stephen James
sjames_1958 at yahoo.com

We are not princes of the earth, we are the descendants of worms, and any
nobility must be earned.