[SIPForum-discussion] Time interval between requests

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:56:43 UTC 2012

hey Mustafa,

few questions.

CANCEL is always after proviisonal response.Is there a B2B involved in u r
picture.If UAC sending CANCEL after receiving 1xx response then the B2B or
the UAS MUST process the CANCEL accordingly.Timer really does not
matter.Please test in your lab and lemme know with your result or you can
send me the call trace.

aside how can u be sure CANCEL is being not processed ?

abhisek