[SIPForum-discussion] without registering a IP phone , Can we make a call?

Thomas Trung trungdo at patton.com
Wed Oct 10 14:50:19 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

The answer is no if you are using IP PHOne.

Yes, if you are using VOIP Gateway. Some of kind VoIP gateway can be support
sip peer-to-peer like sip trunking so you can make the call from the phone
connected to the first voip gateway to the another phone connected to the
second voip gateway.

Regarding

Thomas Trung