[SIPForum-discussion] Reg: Invite(SDP) from UAC to UAS and 200 OK(SDP) from UAS to UAC.

Stephen James sjames_1958 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 21:59:57 UTC 2012

The o= and c= lines can be different, the c= line is where the RTP is to be
sent. The o= line refers to the originator of the SDP, and if different from the
c= line means that the originator and the bearer planes (RTP) are at different
IP addresses?

Stephen James
sjames_1958 at yahoo.com

We are not princes of the earth, we are the descendants of worms, and any
nobility must be earned.