[SIPForum-discussion] SIP 180 ringing

John Downing john at trainingcity.com
Wed May 9 12:28:45 UTC 2012

Hi Walid:

Make sure you are receiving an SDP with the 183.  The caller should receive
two SDP msgs.  The first with the 183 to establish one way audio, allowing
the caller to hear the call progression coming from the PSTN.  The second
SDP is sent with the 200OK when the PSTN target answers to establish full
duplex audio.