[SIPForum-discussion] SIP 180 ringing

Hanuman Das hmdas at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 03:07:13 UTC 2012

Service provider can give 183 session progress and you will have RBT but if you want 180 w/SDP or without SDP, you can request to service provider to change it but as per standard nothing wrong in providing 183 or 180 or both and even multiples 18x responses also. Keep in mind that 1xx responses are informational.