[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Protos suite

Roy, Nishant Kishore (CMS) nishantkr at hp.com
Mon Mar 26 05:08:52 UTC 2012

Hi Anitha,
I don't have exact answer for your problem , although
SIP protos test suite is meant for validation for all header and parameter in invite message by sending one invite per test case by changing various content of header .

When I was working .. what I use to do is .. in failed test I use to open testcase/ folder and open respective failed testcase .. and its looks very obvious that what would have been change or wrong value in message .

Its really helpful in finding bugs related to boundary value and memory corruption with sending huge value . you cann't expect any functional validation
Good luck ..

Nishant