[SIPForum-discussion] session refresh parameter in response

Stephen James sjames_1958 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 11:42:20 UTC 2012

It is simply the case whether the MS wants to spend the resources on generating
the refreshes.

If so, then it picks uas, if not, then uac. This could also be configurable on
the MS as a preference, then the criteria is pushed to the user, who probably
has no better criteria.

Stephen James
sjames_1958 at yahoo.com

We are not princes of the earth, we are the descendants of worms, and any
nobility must be earned.