[SIPForum-discussion] Use case for changing contact with re-invite

Hemant Kumar uniqhemant at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 14:58:44 UTC 2012

Hi Vijay, Karthik

If i understand correctly both of you are pointing to almost same scenario
where A party is trying to move call from one of his device to another. I
feel in this scenario media negotiation should also occur between A's new
device and B, but what I see in the flow mentioned by Sesh that the
Re-INVITE from A is not forwarded by SBC to B-party which is kind of
strange to me.

Please let me know if you are pointing to some different scenario.

Regards,
Hemant