[SIPForum-discussion] sip uri format with the +sign

Nikos Leontsinis leontsinis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:43:29 UTC 2012

Hi John,

As you wrote in point A below. It is impractical to adopt these kind of
formats as they come with operational overhead. From my experience they
introduce human errors let alone complexity/scaling issues. Nowdays the
bilateral model dies carriers are exchanging traffic without geographical
awareness in mind. I believe as a requirement it will fade away as a ripe
fruit.

/nikos

--
Nikos Leontsinis