[SIPForum-discussion] Identifying different regions in CLI

anitha rosy anitharosy2003 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 10 12:36:01 UTC 2012

Hi All,

    Good Day!

 I would need an urgent help in getting the region code as an calling Line Identification in ISDN BRI.
Is it possible in the first place?
Request you all to provide me with an appropriate information.

The requirement is "Distinguish different lines/gateways in same Call Queue". The information I need is , whenever an ISDN call comes to my system,

I want to get the information of the region from where the call has been originated.

An early response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Jasmine