[SIPForum-discussion] Query on re-invite port

anusha deepti anusha1987 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:34:13 UTC 2011

The to and from header fields are fine. It is not able to forward the ACK
because of the port. it is responding from 5060(100 and 200 ok) and expects
ACK to the same port.

Also, i found one more thing from the trace. There is a record route added
by the initiator of the dialog. Is this acceptable?

Traces attached.

Anusha