[SIPForum-discussion] RTP Tool for Testing my RTP Sender/Receiver

Ozisik, Mehmet mehmet.ozisik at siemens-enterprise.com
Tue Mar 22 08:09:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I can suggest sipp or sip inspector.With these tools you can create sip scenarious and send rtp packets within this tool to the destination which you have recognized in your INTIVE packet.You can use this tool as a client also.

But I do not know whether you can send RTP packets without any scenario  with these tools.
Hope this would be helpfull for your question.

Regards.

Mehmet Ozisik
Software Engineer

mailto:mehmet.ozisik at siemens-enterprise.com