[SIPForum-discussion] RTP Tool for Testing my RTP Sender/Receiver

Manoj Priyankara manoj0915 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 05:26:06 UTC 2011

Hi have you tried wire shark? You can find it for free with all the guides
Br,
Manoj

On 18-Mar-2011 11:48 PM, "andre heller" <andre.heller1 at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,
I need some advice from the SIP Pro's regarding which RTP Tool I can use to
test my RTP Sender/Receiver. I need some tool which can be installed on
Windows platform rather than on Linux platform. If possible a nice
documentation regarding how to use this tool would be really good especially
for beginners like me.